Try it! Enjoy it!

Social Media Explode

The Pussy Crunch Mob

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here is what happens when you allow 3 women to form a group ... It worked for Charlie's Angels but it sure doesn't work now ladies! After viewing The Pussy Crunch Mob I was convinced that N'Sync were much better! Even as a funny video these things should not be done because they seem rather degrading to women. Anyway, I'm still waiting for their album, The Pussy Munchers Crew or whatever they'll call it. Enjoy ...

1 Laughing Comments:

LeeTbv Friday, September 25, 2009 7:38:00 PM  

Thank you very much for telling me! I know I had a mistake and I corrected it :D

P.S. The only reason I deleted your comment is the fact that you used bad language!
Please make another bad comment but this time with good language and I promise it will remain posted.

Enjoy ... Thank you once again!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

A Little Something About Us ...

World Wide Entertainment Website
http://lameplay.blogspot.com
Email: LeeTbv@gmail.com
Download Our Free Toolbar HERE !
Lameplay © International Humor
International Humor Blog
Disclaimer : We do not own most of the videos on our page! When we have some content from other pages, we always quote the source!


European Video of the Day

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP